Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Food Log 3

Breakfast - Oatmeal w/ raisins, blueberries, flax seed, one packet of cream, and agave nectar. Back to coffee (screw that green tea crap!)

Lunch - TC Power Salad of Destiny! (made in same batch w/ yesterday's)

Snack - 1 cup of yogurt, 1 morning round w/ agave & butter

Dinner - somebody ordered WAY too much Qdoba for a work-meeting today - SCORE. 2 small chicken burritos on whole wheat tortillas, just a tiny bit of mozzerella cheese and an ass-ton of spinach. I don't know if it's psychological - listening to all the paleo peeps talking about the importance of meat over on Nerd Fitness - or if my training routine is really making it happen - but that was the best chicken I've ever had in my LIFE.

Dessert - Two frosted cookies from the grocery store bakery. 160 calories each, 18% of the recommended daily allowance of fat, and positively. F$%king. Delicious. So shut it.

After my workout, I weighed in LESS than I did yesterday, even though I ate great two days ago - and really piled it on last night. And yeah, re-reading that I do recognize that it SOUNDS like it was written by somebody with an eating disorder. Guess I'll be tackling that, too.

On another note, I really need to change up my workout mix.



La Roux's Fascination has been my "victory lap" song for my interval workouts (i.e., the last two minutes at full speed) for the better part of a year. Great song, but it's starting to lose its impact...

No comments:

Post a Comment