Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Food Log Addendum for 1/31

...post-dinner snack: Two bowls of cereal (w/ no milk). Like, KIDS cereal. Ostensibly the healthier, all natural kind - according to the bag, anyway - but still, not actually especially healthy.

And I topped out at about six cigarettes for the day. (Versus the four I said I was going to do)

So, no excuses, definitely "my bad". As in, very, very bad.

On the other hand, I don't want to beat myself up too much, because my initial reaction is to log in and hit the "delete" button on this blog altogether. But I'm not going to do that. I'm going to continue to use this blog to track my progress, and keep a time-table of my "moments of weakness", to figure out when - and why - they occur when they do, in order to help me conquer them. I've already acknowledged that I need to make myself eat more during the day, which made the GF happy (and I'll probably score some of her awesome homemade power bars out of the deal, so... score!)

No comments:

Post a Comment