Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Food Log (day 2)

Breakfast - 1 Morning Round (these things are really addicting. Kinda like when I was all "That's not a doughnut" when I had my first bagel back in '82, only to wind up in a life-long love affair / obsession with the things) w/ butter & agave nectar. Green tea.

Lunch - 1 cup Mayan Goulash; 1 TED CAMPBELL POWER SALAD OF DESTINY!! - sort of a kitchen sink signature dish of mine, with a rotating roster of ingredients. Today's featured spinach, almonds, walnuts, flax and sunflower seeds, carrots, green peppers, quinoa, blueberries, and grilled tofu, with low-fat dressing.

Snack - Morning Round, 2 Cups Vanilla Yogurt and OH DEAR GOD AM I HUNGRY TODAY!!!

Dinner - And then, see, it got sort of difficult. I was crazy-hungry, desperate to eat anything. I couldn't pin the GF down on what she wanted for dinner, so I started munching on the kids' mac 'n' cheese. Pro'lly a serving's worth. Then we finally decided on Garbanzo's. I got a salad, since I had already downed some of the kids' food. It costs about the same as their kick-ass veggie PLATE, which gives you about twice as much food, but the salad tops out at 590 calories according to the menu board, so...

All of this is probably just further proof that I really DO need to be eating MORE during the day, when I'm actually busy and working out and stuff. I hate when stuff I vehemently deny is proven right.

No comments:

Post a Comment